© 2019 AML Passport & Visa Service

1441 Broadway 6th floor ,New York.NY 10018


  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn Social Icon

                                                   Passport Renewal for Minor

Requirements for Children Under Age 16:

Both Parent must appears at the Passport Acceptance Facility to sign the application for the minor.


One parent  appears,sign and submit second parent's notarized Form DS-3053,Statement of Consent:

Issuance of a Passport to a Minor under Age 16,authorizing passport issuance for the child or submits a notarized,written statement of consent from the non-appearing parent(including the child name and date of birth,as well as parent's identification information or a copy of his/her ID)authorizing passport 

issuance for a child 



One parent appears,sign,and submit primany evidence of sole authority to apply (one of the following)

Child's certified U.S. or foreign birth certificate (with translation, if necessary) listing only applying parent, or

Consular Report of Birth Abroad (Form FS-240) or Certification of Birth Abroad (Form DS-1350) listing only applying parent, or

Court order granting sole custody to the applying parent (unless child's travel is restricted by that order), or

Adoption decree (if applying parents is sole adopting parent), or

Court order specifically permitting applying parent's, or

Judicial declaration of incompetence of non-applying parent, or

Death certificate of non-applying parent.


Step 1: Gather and Prepare U.S Passport Application Document


1.Completed Application DS-11 form online (No handwritten form)

Please click on the link at the bottom of this section to complete, and create your passport application (DS-11) online. After you fill out the form online, you will see at the bottom of the page a button that says "Create Form", please click the "Create Form" button, and your application form (DS-11) will appear completed on your screen. Please note: passport agency doesn't accept handwriting application form, all applications has to be created online only.

1. Please print two copies of the completed application form (DS-11).

2. Do not print the form on double sided pages.

3. Do not sign this application form until you are instructed to during Authorization.

4. After filling out and printing the form close the window to return to your passport instructions.

If the child have was never issued a social security number,please submit a signed  statement under penalty of perjury to that effect.Click here

Click here to completed and create your application form (DS-11) online.

2.Proof of U.S Citizenship (one of the following document)

1.A certified U.S Birth Certificate and Expired U.S Passport 

3.Two identical passport photographs

Taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance. Must be official passport-type only and approximately 2" x 2" with a clear background. The photo must be in color. Do not wear a hat, glasses or any item that covers the face.Face forward only, no side shots or profiles will be accepted. Homemade Digital Photographs are not acceptable.

4.Proof of Parent's Identification

1.State issue ID

2.State issued driver license 

3.Military I.D bearing a photo

4.U.S Passport or Foreign Passport 

5.Proof of Departure 14 days or Less 

Please provide one of the following items if you have one:

1.A copy of your air plane ticket or 

2.A copy of your itinerary from the travel agent or airline or 

3.If you do not have a ticket or itinerary please Click here 

6.Letter of Authorization

Please complete and print out two copies of Authorization Letter. This letter will authorize our company to submit and obtain the new passport on your behalf. Completed Letter Authorization 

    (Read Instruction before completing)

   Click here if one Parent when to Post Office

   Click here if both parent went to the Post Office 

Processing Time & Fee

1.U.S. Government Fees 

Make one check or money order payable to "U.S. Department of State" (this is the government processing fee).

 Passport Book: $140.00


 Passport Book and Passport Card: $170.00

1. Write applicant's full name and date of birth on the check or money order.

2. All personal checks must show a printed address.

3. Do not cross out and rewrite any information on the check.

4. Temporary or starter check is not acceptable.

Make the second check or money order in the amount of $35 payable to the Post Office or Court house

which you visit

2.Processing time & Services Fee:

* 3 to 5 business day processing   $150.00

* 2- business      day  processing    $250.00

* 24-Hour                   processing     $350.00 (Must call in advance) 

8.Order Form

Click here to completely fill-out order form.You will be asked to input your personal information and payment information.

Step 2  Get Your Application Authorized

All minor must have there application authorized by local government officials called Acceptance Agents(AA).Bring all of the list above to a Passport Acceptance Facility Click here and notify the agent using an expediting services to "hand carry" your application.As stated,please present all the above listed items  to the Acceptance Agent for approval.

Parents will then sign the passport  application form in the presense of the Acceptance Agent who will witness your signature and select the follow items from the above list to place in an envelope.

1.Application form (DS-11)

2.Two Passport size photo

3.Proof of Citizenship (Birth Certificate & Expired Passport)

4.Two copies of the Authorization form letter

5.Proof of departure 

6.Payment to "U.S Dept of State "

Note: Do not seal the payment to Aml Passport  & Visa Service or the Order Form

Do not open this sealed envelope or the application will be invalid.Important:Make sure the agent return the sealed envelope to you.If the agent does not feel at ease about releasing the envelope ,suggest that he/she refer to page 31 or 44 of their Passport Agent's Manuel "Hand -carrying of Executed Application".

Step 3.Ship Document to Aml Passport & Visa Services​

1.The Government seal envelope from the Acceptance Agent

​2.Extra copy of your application form (DS-11)

3.Payment to Aml Passport & Visa Services 

4.Order form

5.One copy of the Authorization Form (the other copy will be inside  the seal envelope )

Ship to:

Aml Passport & Visa Services

Attn:Passport Department  

1441 Broadway 6th Floor 

New York.NY 10018

Phone Number:(929)251-8277



Print the following on the outside of the sealed envelope:
a) Full name
b) Date of birth
c) Departure date
d) Contact Tel. No.


Drop-off or mail sealed envelop from Post office via an overnight courier service to the following address:

Aml Passport & Visa Service

1441 Broadway 6th Floor 

New York.NY 10018

  • Call us or email us with your tracking number so that we may be able to monitor your package

  • Your passport application will be hand carried to the passport office.

  • When the passport is ready, it will be sent to the address on the address on the “Return Shipping” form.

  • Please note a street address (not PO Box) and a phone number where you can be reached must be included.


* State Department regulations state that the application (DS-11) has to be submitted within 4-5 days of when it is dated. We need to receive the package the day after your envelope is sealed by the Passport Acceptance Agent. Please use an overnight service.

* It is expressly understood that Aml Passport & Visa Services does not issue passports or visas, therefore can not guarantee applications will be approved or processed within a specific time. Aml Passport  & Visa Service accepts no responsibility for errors, omissions, loss of documents or delays caused by local Passport Acceptance Agents, the Passport Agency, Embassies, & Consulates.  Aml Passport  is also not responsible for delays caused by improper documentation (ie. birth certificate, identification), child support issues, weather problems, or overnight courier services utilized to transport your documents to and from the appropriate agencies.

Passport Requirement

Proof of Travel

Proof of identity

Proof of Citizenship

Proof of Relationship

Proof of name Change 

Contact Us